The Familyhood Committee at Temple Sinai is an amazing group of families who work and have fun together supporting Temple Sinai’s youth programs through various fundraisers and activities throughout the year. The word “mishpacha,” meaning family comes from the root “shaphahh,” meaning “to join”. Whether you have just discovered Temple Sinai, or you have been a member for years, the Familyhood Committee is excited to welcome you to our mishpacha, and hope that you will join us for an upcoming event, and more important, join our committee and get involved in building Jewish community amongst our Temple Sinai families.
- 12/02/17 Parent’s Night Out
- 12/15/17 Hanuakkah Party
- 01/27/18 Parent’s Night Out
- 03/10/18 Family Havdallah Pot-luck
- 03/18/18 Tikun Olam Day
- 04/21/18 2nd Annual Spring Simcha Fundraiser
- 06/10/18 Sinai School End of Year Picnic
- 08/24-08/26/18 Family Retreat
Next Familyhood Committee meeting date is Sunday 11/19 10:00 a.m. in the Temple Sinai Library.