Book our facility to host a meeting or event of your own!
- All Jewish lifecycle events of members.
- Private parties and events of a secular nature for members.
- Events for non-member individuals, groups, or organizations that promote social action/social justice, and/or provide for the education, betterment, and improvement of the community.
We allow the use of the following spaces:
- Full Social Hall
- Small Social Hall
- Sanctuary (subject to rabbinic approval)
Our facility is normally available for use during the following times:
- Saturday – Thursday, 9 am to Midnight
- Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- Friday Evening, 5 pm to Midnight: FACILITY UNAVAILABLE
Same-day split events (functions which have more than one distinct session) will be considered as one event. Use of the facility between the hours of sunset Friday evening and sunset Saturday evening must not include any commercial purpose and must not be contrary to traditional Jewish practices.
Our facility is not available for use during the two week period that encompasses the Jewish High Holy Days in the fall, and the use of the kitchen as well as outside food at events is not available during Passover in the spring.
Click the links below for complete details, to book us, or to get a quote.