Meeting Monthly: Every Fourth Wednesday
Committees generally meet every fourth Wednesday at Temple Sinai.
Meeting from 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- Caring Committee (Sod)
- Library Committee (Library)
- Membership Committee (Classroom: Peshat)
- Sisterhood (Small Social Hall)
- Building and Safety (Classroom: Remez)
Meeting from 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Jewish Practice Committee (Small Social Hall)
- Social Action Committee (Library)
Meeting times and rooms can vary. Contact each committee chair for exact times and rooms for their meetings.
Please note: during the COVID-10 outbreak, all committee meetings at the synagogue have been suspended until after the crisis and we can gather together again. The committees may still be meeting online or in other safe ways to conduct their business. Again, please contact each committee chair for information about their meetings for now.