It’s time to start spreading the word!
The 2nd Annual Spring Simcha Fundraiser for Youth Programs is right around the corner!
Saturday 4/21/2018 5-9:00 p.m.
The Grove in South Reno
Super Hero Theme (costumes encouraged)
Silent Auction, Raffle, Dinner, Dancing and fun for the whole family!
- $60/person for adults (includes 5 raffle tickets and 1 drink ticket)
- $20/person for kids 4-12 years old (3 and under are free)
- $25/person for ages 13-21 and college students
Online ticket sales are open now at SinaiReno.org/Simcha where you can purchase event tickets, raffle tickets and make a monetary donation to support our Youth Education programs.
We have collected quite a few donations for auction and raffle so far, and more are rolling in. It will be a great family event with a DJ, dancing, dinner and lots of Super Hero fun!!
Some of the donations to date:
- Estate planning session
- Framed photographs
- Two nights at a Tahoe Cabin
- Mix Bakeshop Pie of the Month
- Pino Palette $40 gift card and wine basket
- Wild Island/Coconut Bowl – summer season all access passes
- Sam’s Club – $50 gift card
- Flowing Tide – $50 gift card
- Trader Joe’s – gift bag
- Squeeze In – $25 gift card
- Reno 1868 FC – 4 game tickets
- Reno Aces – 4 game tickets
I hope to see everyone there supporting and raising money for our amazing Sinai families and youth programs!