Dear Men’s Club friends,
Your club president has surfaced. It has been a long six months since we met – I have been in the throws of closing many escrows for the many transplants moving to Reno. But you have not been forgotten! We have a great 2020 season planned!
- Sunday, January 19 – Mark your calendars! Our special speaker will be Dr. Anthony “Tony” Slonim, American author, physician and health care executive who is the President and CEO of Renown Health. Dr. Slonim is looking forward to sharing with us the future of Reno’s health care and answering all your questions. As you know, our meeting begins at 9:00, but we welcome volunteers to help set up around 8:15. We promise you good food, (good speakers), good company.
- Sunday, February 16 – Our special speaker is UNR Professor Jamie McSpadden, with his interesting topic “Nazi-Looted Books, Allied War Booty and American Libraries” This is a fascinating true story – don’t miss it!
- Sunday, March 15 – Dennis and I will be gone this particular Sunday – If you would like to keep it, I will arrange the speaker, but will need volunteers to handle the shopping/cooking. Let me know!
- Sunday, April 12th – During Pesach and kosher for Passover. UNR Professor Dennis Dworkin will be speaking on Jews in Hollywood. Fun.
- May 3rd or May 24: which Sunday would you prefer? – Speaker to be announced at a later date.
- Sunday, June 14 – Speaker to be announced at a later date.
Please RSVP to https://sinaireno.org/mens-club
I look forward to getting together again for our 2020 season!
Suzanne Silverman, President, with…
Steve Weidman, Secretary
Marilyn Roberts/Ken Roberts, Treasurer(s)